Personal coaching provides you with an opportunity to get the support and guidance you need as I help you figure out your own best solutions to your biggest problems. As your coach you get weekly private support from me each week and additional support between sessions through messaging or email.
As your coach, I agree to abide by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) coaching standards maintaining privacy, professionalism, honesty, integrity, and confidentiality. I am required by law to disclose information if I reasonably believe there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to my clients or others or involves illegal activity.
2) As my client, you are solely responsible for your own physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. Decisions, actions, and results are your responsibility. I am not responsible for actions or inactions or any direct or indirect result of any services I provide for you. I do not guarantee any results since the success of coaching is based on my client’s efforts.
It is important for your success to communicate honestly with me and be open to feedback and assistance. Create time and energy to participate in the work necessary to your success.
3) Coaching is not therapy, does not substitute for therapy, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. I do not diagnose or treat any type of mental disorders. It is your responsibility to let any mental health provider know the nature and extent of our coaching relationship.
2.) Services, Schedule and Fees
This coaching agreement is valid when purchased.
- Each coaching session lasts 45-60 minutes.
- Coaching is held one time on the date requested.
- Refunds are not given 48 hours after the session is scheduled.
- Missed appointments are billed as a regular session. Client must give me a 24 hour advance notice to reschedule.
- Sessions are done virtually on Zoom or by phone. You will be sent a Zoom meeting number beforehand.
3.) This is a private coaching session @ $120 per session.